1.The coffee bean is actually a seed inside a bright Red berry.
2. Coffee trees can grow up to 30 ft however they are managed so they don't grow over 10 ft for easy harvesting.
3.Coffee is also used as a fertiliser.
4. Coffee grounds are being used in the manufacturing of active athletic sports wear.
5. After oil, coffee is the most trade commodity in the world.
6.70% of the world consumes Arabica and Robusta contributes to 30%.
7. The top 3 coffee producers in the world are Brazil, Vietnam & Columbia.
8. The top 3 countries with the largest per capita consumption are Finland, Norway & Iceland.
9.It takes nearly 4000 Arabica beans to make 450 gms of coffee
10. Half of all coffee producing countries are in Africa.